Disaster averted

My lovely Sony DSC-F828 camera stopped charging the battery and started displaying an error message "For InfoLITHIUM battery only".  The manually helpfully told me that my InfoLITHIUM Sony branded battery was not an InfoLITHIUM battery.

I obviously feared the worst that possibly my camera was possibly failing to detect the battery type and preventing me from using the camera.  I checked all of the contact points and performed a camera reset, but still my battery failed to function...

Purchased a new battery and luckily have discovered that it was just the battery that had become faulty.  Woohoo no need to get a new camera. Ok there was some disappointment in this despite my complete lack of funds to purchase any replacement :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IE9 Intranet compatibility mode in Intranet websites

User Interface Usability Checklist Part 2

Procedural VS Object Oriented